“My chains are gone, I’ve been set free.My God, my Savior has ransomed me.And like a flood, His mercy rains.Unending love, Amazing grace”
I know this because….
- I was once hard to love.
- I was once spiraling down a very bad road.
- I’m alive to speak of the terrible choices I’ve made.
- I have sinned and fallen short over and over again but have been forgiven over and over again.
- I was once chained down to the pain and heartache of living broken.
AND EVEN STILL….
I’ve been set free!
I’m still a sinner but every single day His mercies are new and if His forgiveness and grace and mercy are available to me, they’re available for you too!
He’s not only the way-maker but He is the CHAIN-BREAKER and the ONE who redeems.
- Take what the enemy meant for evil and turn it for good.
- He will break the chains of addiction.
- He will break the chains of sin.
- He will break the chains of your past.
- He will break the chains of shame.
- He will break the chains of heartache.
- He will break the chains of loneliness.
- He will break the chain of anger.
His love will rescue you over and over again.
It’s the story that….
- Opens hearts to saving.
- Erases shame.
- Ends loneliness.
- Teaches others about a love that they may have never known before.